Child Care Provider – Part Time
The Mon Valley YMCA Child Learning Center is looking to hire individuals who are professional, caring, energetic, and team oriented. They must possess a love for working with children and a desire to help guide them in their growth and development.
· 2 year’s of experience working in childcare
· Babysitting or caring for children who are not related to you
· High School Diploma or GED
· 15 credits of Elementary / Early Childhood Education
· Associate’s Degree or higher Upon employment, you will need to provide:
· Verification of completed education and/or childcare experience
· Childcare Employee Physical and TB Test (dated within the last year)
· Mandated Reporter Certificate of Completion (dated within the last 5 years)
· 2 letters of recommendation
· Clearances – PA State Police, PA Child Abuse, FBI Fingerprint, National Sex Offender’s Registry
· Part Time Salary:
· Based upon experience and educational background.
Work Schedule: · Monday – Friday · Hours of operation 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Front Desk Position – Part Time
Looking for a professional, reliable, and energetic individual to work as part of our Front Desk Team. Position is part-time and includes evening and weekend hours.
High School Diploma or equivalent Previous Customer Service Experience
Previous Experience working with computers
Previous Work in a Team Environment
Must be able to work evenings and weekends regardless of weather and have reliable transportation.
Must have or be able to obtain PA Criminal Background Check and Child Abuse Clearance
Upload Your Resume