Part Time Child Care Provider
The Mon Valley YMCA Child Learning Center is looking to hire individuals who are professional, caring, energetic, and team oriented for our Child Care Department. They must possess a love for working with children and a desire to help guide them in their growth and development.
· 2 year’s of experience working in childcare
· Babysitting or caring for children who are not related to you
· High School Diploma or GED
· 15 credits of Elementary / Early Childhood Education
· Associate’s Degree or higher Upon employment, you will need to provide:
· Verification of completed education and/or childcare experience
· Childcare Employee Physical and TB Test (dated within the last year)
· Mandated Reporter Certificate of Completion (dated within the last 5 years)
· 2 letters of recommendation
· Clearances – PA State Police, PA Child Abuse, FBI Fingerprint, National Sex Offender’s Registry
· Part Time
· Based upon experience and educational background.
· Monday – Friday
· Hours of operation 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Come and join our team for a fun, supportive, and rewarding career!
Part Time Swim Instructor
The Mon Valley YMCA is looking for a Part Time Swim Instructor to help facilitate our Group Swim Lessons for children as well as our Private/Semi Private Swim Lessons for children and adults.
Group Swim Lessons range from classes from 6 months old up to children proficient in swimming and ready to move to Swim Team.
Private Swim Lessons is a one of one lesson with an instructor and one student which can be a child or adult.
Semi Private Swim Lessons is a one on two lesson with an instructor and two students which can be a child or adult.
Private/Semi Private Swim Lessons are scheduled with the instructor and child based on availability and pool schedule.
- Minimum Age of 16
- Certification in CPR, AED and Basic First Aid
- Water Safety Instructor Certification preferred but not required.
Upload Your Resume