Interested parties may submit resume.
Front Desk Business Office Position Available
Looking for a professional, reliable, and energetic individual to work as part of our Front Desk/Business Office Team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Previous Experience working with computers
- Previous Work in a Team Environment
- Must be able to work days, evenings and weekends
- Must have or be able to obtain PA Criminal Background Check and Child Abuse Clearance
Child Care Center Team Member
Position hours will vary with shifts available for both daylight and evening hours. Our center is open Monday through Friday from 6:30AM to 6:00PM.
• Enjoys working with children.
• At least 2 years’ experience working with children in a child care setting.
• CDA, Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree in Education.
• Competitive wages
• Must have reliable transportation
• Background checks from State Police, Child Abuse and Fingerprints are required.
• Minimum age 18 years of age.
Swim Team Head Coach
CLICK for Job Description.
Looking for enthusiastic certified lifeguard for part time position. Current and summer positions available.
Must be 16 years+.
Must already be certified with either American Red Cross certification or YMCA certification in lifeguarding, first aid, CPR, AED.
Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Provide competent, safe instruction using recognized lead-up skills as established
Teach with encouragement and positive reinforcement
Provide consistency in instruction by working each assigned period
- Knowledge of swimming strokes
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organization skills Strong problem solving skills Self-motivated with ability to work with out supervision.
- Ability to motivate staff
- Available on weekends
- Able to receive child and PA background clearance
YMCA is willing to train any interested person.
Upload Your Resume