Certified Personal Trainers
The Mon Valley YMCA is seeking Certified Personal Trainers to ensure our YMCA Members and Group Fitness participants enjoy a safe, effective workout. Certified Trainer will work one on one to assess fitness level, set up a program for members and keep them motivated. Trainer needs to be energetic and willing to work with all ages. Must have Personal Training Certification, CPR Certification, Child Abuse Clearance, Criminal Background Clearance and Mandated Reporter Training completed prior to first day of work.
-Minimum age of 18.
-Certifications: Personal Training Certification, CPR for the Professional Rescuer, AED, Basic First Aid certification,
Part Time Child Care Provider
The Mon Valley YMCA Child Learning Center is looking to hire individuals who are professional, caring, energetic, and team oriented for our Child Care Department. They must possess a love for working with children and a desire to help guide them in their growth and development.
· 2 year’s of experience working in childcare
· Babysitting or caring for children who are not related to you
· High School Diploma or GED
· 15 credits of Elementary / Early Childhood Education
· Associate’s Degree or higher Upon employment, you will need to provide:
· Verification of completed education and/or childcare experience
· Childcare Employee Physical and TB Test (dated within the last year)
· Mandated Reporter Certificate of Completion (dated within the last 5 years)
· 2 letters of recommendation
· Clearances – PA State Police, PA Child Abuse, FBI Fingerprint, National Sex Offender’s Registry
· Part Time
· Based upon experience and educational background.
· Monday – Friday
· Hours of operation 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Come and join our team for a fun, supportive, and rewarding career!
Looking for a Summer Lifeguard with the opportunity to then work year round. Must be willing to work all shifts and weekends at our Indoor & Outdoor Pool.
-Minimum age of 16.
-Certifications: Lifeguard Certification, CPR for the Professional Rescuer, AED, Basic First Aid certification, (training provided)
-Maintains constant surveillance of the pool area.
-Must be a strong swimmer.
-Knows/reviews all emergency procedures and responds to emergency situations immediately in accordance with YMCA policies and procedures. Completes related reports as required.
-Maintains effective relationships with the members, participants and other staff.
-Knows, understands, and consistently applies safety rules, policies and guidelines for the pool and aquatic area.
Part Time Swim Instructor
The Mon Valley YMCA is looking for a Part Time Swim Instructor to help facilitate our Group Swim Lessons for children as well as our Private/Semi Private Swim Lessons for children and adults.
Group Swim Lessons range from classes from 6 months old up to children proficient in swimming and ready to move to Swim Team.
Private Swim Lessons is a one of one lesson with an instructor and one student which can be a child or adult.
Semi Private Swim Lessons is a one on two lesson with an instructor and two students which can be a child or adult.
Private/Semi Private Swim Lessons are scheduled with the instructor and child based on availability and pool schedule.
- Minimum Age of 16
- Certification in CPR, AED and Basic First Aid
- Water Safety Instructor Certification preferred but not required.
Part Time Front Desk/Business Office Staff
Upload Your Resume