In celebration of Monongahela’s 250th Anniversary, the Mon Valley YMCA will host “Try the Y” Week August 5-10, 2019.
We invite anyone who isn’t already a Y member to come and see all we have to offer.
Take a dip in one of our pools, try a Group Fitness Class or workout in our state of the art Wellness Center.
We have something for everyone! Here are just a few classes to check out that week:
- Try Breathe with Peggy on Monday morning at 8:30. Breathe is a Yoga class that also incorporates Pilates to warm up muscles, strengthen the abdominals and stabilize the spine.
- Let Terri get you moving in the pool at 6:30 on Tuesday evening with Aquafit! Enjoy exercising in the water with little to no impact on joints.
- Are you tough enough for Basic Training with Marnie on Wednesday at 6:00? This boot camp style class will have your heart pumping in no time.
- Got a little one in the family? Come check out First Friends on Thursday morning at 9:30. This free play program allows babies up to 2 ½ years of age make new friends. (Parent/guardian must remain with child at all
- Walk with Terri on Friday at 9:30am is a fun low impact cardio class that’s sure to get your feet moving!
- Let the beat move you on Saturday at our 10:00am Zumba class.
All guests age 18 or older must present valid photo ID in order to be permitted in the building.
Please call 724-483-8077 or check out our website at www.monvalleyymca.org for facility hours and more information!