The Mon Valley YMCA would like to see if you are interested in a before and after school program. It will be for children kindergarten through the third grade. Please mail, drop off the form to the YMCA or email information to email@example.com. The form can be downloaded by clicking the link below.
Infants: Age 6 weeks to 1 year
Focus on socialization and cognitive and motor development through playtime and activities.
Toddlers: Age 1-3 years
Your child is beginning to walk, talk and develop relationships. The Mon Valley YMCA Child Learning Center wants to guide you and your child every step of the way.
Ages 3 years to child entering Kindergarten
Children are encouraged to explore and are challenged to learn.
- Year Round Care (for ages 6 weeks to child entering Kindergarten.
- Licensed by the PA Department of Public Welfare
- Center is open from 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM Monday – Friday.
- Parents provide lunches.
- Child must be completely potty trained (no Pull-Ups) before they can enroll into the 3 year – Entering K room.
- We accept CCIS and DPW funding.
- For more information please contact Tracy Newman, Director of Day Care.