The Outdoor Pool will close for the season on Monday, September 4.
New Hours for the last 2 weeks of operation.
Aug. 21 – 25, Mon-Fri: 4pm – 7pm
Aug. 28 – Sep.1, Mon-Fri: 4pm – 7pm
During the summer months, our outdoor pool is a great way to cool off and spend the day with family and friends. The separate wading pool, for children under 6, makes it convenient and safe for parents to get wet with their little ones.
DEEP WATER RUNNING
Now held at the Outdoor Pool!
Deep Water Running is a high intensity, no impact deep water workout. Great form of cross-training for endurance runners, cyclists and other athletes.
Mondays and Wednesdays at 7:00pm
- Weather permitting, the pool is open for members and guests at the following times:
- 12:00-7:00PM Monday-Saturday
- 12:00-6:00PM Sundays
- Non-Members of the Y are permitted to come to the outdoor pool once a month. They MUST be accompanied by a member.
- Non-Members must register in the Business Office before going to the outdoor pool.
- Non-members wishing to use the outdoor pool must pay the non-member rate:
- 5 yrs. & under – No cost
- Ages 6-13yrs – $5
- Ages 14+ – $10
Click for a list of Summer Aquatics Events.