The Mon Valley YMCA is proud to host the American Red Cross Lifeguarding Course.
There are no classes scheduled at this time.
Cost: Members-$250 · Non-Member-$275
- Participants must be 15 years of age and a STRONG SWIMMER.
- Participants must be able to complete the 300 yard swim using the breaststroke and the front crawl as a prerequisite.
- Course covers all lifeguarding skills:
- Lifeguarding CPR/AED
- First Aid
- Oxygen Administration
- Disease Prevention
- Only lifeguarding skills will be taught in this course, not swimming strokes.
- Participant must be able to attend all classes.
If interested in applying for a lifeguarding position at the Y, please contact Aquatics Director, Amy Dunay at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 724-483-8077.
-First Aid, CPR/AED
-Must have proficient swimming skills
-1st day prerequisite swim- 300 yard front crawl or breaststroke.
-Must attend ALL dates- NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any questions please contact our Aquatics Director, Amy Dunay at email@example.com or by calling