On June 29, 2020, the Mon Valley YMCA will continue its phased reopening of the facility with the opening of our indoor pool.
This will be considered phase 3 for our YMCA. The guidelines for the indoor pool are listed below.
We will follow guidance from state and local government, CDC recommendations as well as our National YMCA. These new guidelines, as well as additional cleaning procedures, will help to ensure we are providing a safe environment for you to enjoy the Mon Valley YMCA.
- Indoor pool will be open for lap swimming, individual exercise and open swim for families
- Our locker rooms will be open for changing only. Showers are not available.
- A mask must be worn into the pool area and may only be taken off while in the pool.
- Pool hours will be Monday – Friday 6:30 a.m. until 7:30 p.m. Saturday 7:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- We will not have water exercise classes at the time.
- There will be no swim lessons at this time.
- Based on the square footage of our pool area, we will be able to accommodate 30 swimmers at a time and approximately 20 on the deck.
- Please note that the hot tub will not be available at this time.
INDOOR POOL SCHEDULE *Click to download PDF.
Our indoor swimming pool is a great way for kids and families to stay fit and have fun. Open swim times are scheduled throughout the day for the convenience of our members and guests. Our 25 yard, 6 lane pool is 3 ½ ft. deep at it’s shallowest point and slopes down to 10 ½ ft. in the deep end.