- A guest is permitted ONE visit per month.
- Guests MUST be accompanied by a member.
- Members are permitted to bring ONE guest at a time. Arrangements can be made in the Business Office for out-of-town family guests.
- Guest younger than 18 years of ages must be accompanied by an adult 21 years of age or older.
- Guests 18 years of age or older MUST have a photo ID.
- Guests will need to check in and out at the Front Desk.
- Free one-day passes may be used any day of the week. One pass is good for the entire family.
- The Youth & Teen Room is a Member Only Room.
- GUEST PASSES FOR THE OUTDOOR POOL MUST BE PURCHASED IN THE MAIN BUILDING BEFORE GOING TO THE OUTDOOR POOL.
- Members are responsible to ensure their guests adhere to all Mon Valley YMCA Policies.
The Mon Valley YMCA is a member organization that operates in the public interest and we appreciate your consideration when bringing a guest. If your guest enjoys our facility, please encourage them to join to be assured facility usage.
One Day Pass
Look into an affordable Y Membership today!