School’s almost back in session! We’re excited for the new school year here at the Y!
The Mon Valley YMCA Child Learning Center offers a progressive educational program that meets the needs of your children as they grow.
OPEN HOUSE DATES
- 3 Day Pre-Kindergarten – Wednesday, August 29, 3:30PM – 7:30PM
- 2 Day Preschool – Thursday, August 30, 3:30PM – 7:30PM
- Learning Journey’s – Thursday, August 30, 6:00PM – 7:30PM
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
- 2 day Preschool & Learning Journey’s – Tuesday, September 4
- 3 day Prekindergarten – Wednesday, September 5
- Pre-K Counts – Monday, August 27 – First day & Parent Information Session
* This is only for children who have been accepted into the YMCA’s Pre-K Counts Program
HALO After School Program
Help your child stay on the right track throughout the school year. Participants will receive a USDA approved meal and one hour of homework help. Staff will assist with homework, study habits and projects. Registration is open to students ages 8 to 15. Program runs Monday through Friday from 3:30PM – 5:30PM. Transportation is the responsibility of the parent.
Students in the Ringgold School District may set up bus drop off at the YMCA though the school’s transportation department. Students in all other districts must be transported by a parent or guardian.
Our HALO program will begin on Tuesday, September 4, 2018.
Cost: Members: FREE; Non-Members: $25 per month
There will be a discount for a second child from the same family.