1) Indoor cycling classes, Spin, can burn up to hundreds of calories and keep bones strong . Interval-based rides will also strengthen the butt, thighs, calves, and even the core. No helmet necessary.
2) Head to our indoor pool to get in a few solid swims before summer hits. This low-impact exercise lets athletes exercise longer without excess muscle strain, and might even beat yoga when it comes to improving breathing technique. Bonus: An improved mood, and a leaner physique to boot.
3) Heart pumping, strength workout in our ETA room is a no-brainer. Move through the circuit in 40 minutes or less and hit every muscle! Not a swimmer? Try a water exercise class, no swim skills required.
4) Just dance. Ballet Burn’s ballet-inspired moves combine elements of Yoga, Pilates, and weight training to lengthen and tone muscles. Zumba will have you smiling as you sweat and Strut is easy to follow with music you love.
5) Still looking to kick-start those fitness goals? Our Basic Training workout might be the right fit. Inspired by military training, these booty-busting sessions combine strength training moves with cardio to deliver a serious full-body workout.
6) Make like Rocky and get to our Cardio Kick class. Enjoy a full-body workout as you kick, block, and throw punches. The moves focus on cardio and conditioning to keep stamina up. The winning card: Technique is more important than experience, so it’s OK to be a newbie.
7) Zen out. Give your mind and body a workout with Yoga. Believed to reduce stress, anxiety, and fatigue, Yoga also improves strength and flexibility through a variety of asanas (or poses). It’s also an ideal indoor cross-training activity for more cardio-intense activities like running. Try our intermediate class, Breathe or our beginner class, Yoga.
8) Step it up! Yes, step aerobics is alive and kicking guaranteed to get your heart rate up and keep you challenged.