We are making the decision to close our facilities for two weeks. The facility will be closed Tuesday, March 17 through Tuesday, March 31.
We are following CDC guidance, have ensured that our disinfectants are approved by the EPA for use against the coronavirus and during this closure, our facility will undergo a deep cleaning.
Thank you for your patience and support during this time, and please know that we have made the decision we believe is best to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
Please read this LETTER from our CEO.
Business Office Hours
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 8:45 PM
- Tuesday – Friday: 8:00AM – 8:00PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Sunday: CLOSED
- Monday-Thursday: 5:30 AM – 9:50 PM
- Friday: 5:30 AM – 9:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:30 AM – 4:00 PM
*The upstairs entrance opens at 6:30AM M-F.
*Subject to change given the day of the week.
- Thanksgiving Day: closed
- Christmas Eve: 5:30 am – noon
- Christmas Day: closed
- New Year’s Eve: 5:30 am – noon
- New Year’s Day: closed
- Easter Sunday: closed
- Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day – 5:30 am – noon
To check for cancellations and closings during inclement weather please check our Facebook page and WTAE.